It is currently Tue 16 Oct 2018 17:02 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Ghana – Quick Quiz
    The cradle of the Ashanti Empire and known to mediaeval European explorers as the Gold Coast, Ghana was the first country in Western Africa to achieve independence. But how much do you know about it?

Journalists/TV & Radio Producers/Research Students

Help for UK TV Show...

We get a lot of requests from journos wanting to interview expats so here's the place to do it. Please, everyone, have a look and see if you can help. (This is for Bulgaria-specific requests only - general requests belong on the main BE Forum. Press releases/adverts will be deleted, so please don't waste our time. Thanks.)

Help for UK TV Show...

Postby RapidBroadcast » Thu 6 Jul 2006 09:43 GMT

Hi there everyone,

My name's David Shaw, I'm working as a researcher for a new UK series to be screened on Sky TV later this year. We are focusing on nightlife in various cities around Europe, showcasing the best bars, restaurants, clubs etc that each place has to offer. We will soon be heading to Bulgaria to shoot two episodes, one based in Sunny Beach and the other in Bansko.

I was just wondering if anyone out there could help me out with finding suitable people and places to film, we're specifically looking for ex-pat Brits who have lived in Bulgaria for a while and run their own businesses etc. I'd also be very keen to hear about which bars/clubs etc are most popular, we're looking for exclusive places that offer something a little bit different than the norm.

Cheers for your help and I look forward to hearing from a few of you soon!
Posted by:
RapidBroadcast

nightlife in Bulgaria

Postby aislinche » Sat 16 Dec 2006 18:48 GMT

Hi how ya doing?
Sofia is a great place to go out ..if you around i dont mind showing you the place.no probs.
Aisling
Posted by:
aislinche

Return to Journalists/TV & Radio Producers/Research Students