It is currently Sat 18 Aug 2018 00:21 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Ukraine – Quick Quiz
    It's the largest country by land area that lies entirely within Europe. And the first line of its national anthem says, reassuringly, that it's not dead yet. But what else do you know about Ukraine?

Journalists/TV & Radio Producers/Research Students

You are partner of an expat?

We get a lot of requests from journos wanting to interview expats so here's the place to do it. Please, everyone, have a look and see if you can help. (This is for Bulgaria-specific requests only - general requests belong on the main BE Forum. Press releases/adverts will be deleted, so please don't waste our time. Thanks.)

You are partner of an expat?

Postby Isabel244 » Wed 15 Aug 2012 07:03 GMT

You have accompanied your partner on his/her expatriation?
Then you are the right person to help me! :)

I am a student from Germany, needing your opinion for my final master thesis.

I want to know about YOUR needs! I want to find out, what type of support you would have wished to receive, in order to feel integrated & happy while abroad.
The aim is to give companies recommendations on how they can support YOU better.

I would be very thankful, if you could answer to my short online questionnaire. It consists of open questions and is written in English:
www.surveymonkey.com/s/6STNN5F

Please note:
- you can always skip questions, if you prefer. I am happy for any answered question.
- your answers will remain confidential and anonymous.

Many thanks for your support with my project!
Isabel
Posted by:
Isabel244

Postby Kay » Wed 15 Aug 2012 07:31 GMT

Hi Isabel

Good luck with your research.

I've shifted your post from "Families and Pets" to here, which is the correct place for "Research Students".

Kay
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Return to Journalists/TV & Radio Producers/Research Students