It is currently Sat 23 Feb 2019 06:58 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Laos – Quick Quiz
    Historic "Land of a Million Elephants" and target of more tons of bomb per head than any other country ever, Laos has seen a lot in its time. What do you know about it?

Bulgaria - Other

Victim of a scam - FRAUD - help!

Post here only if your question doesn't belong anywhere else. Don't post loads of questions all in one message - that would defeat the point of the forums and such posts will be deleted (don't feel embarrassed if you have 5 or 6 questions - you're welcome to ask them in separate posts in the appropriate place). (NB - if you want to post about something not Bulgaria-specific, then use the main British Expat Forum.)

Victim of a scam - FRAUD - help!

Postby joe2197 » Mon 5 Nov 2007 23:02 GMT

Hi all - I hate to admit it - but I have been scammed by a Bulgarian woman I met in Sophia - there was an amazingly quick romance in BG. When I got home - she invited me ICQ to take advantage of a fantastic property deal - knowing that my LLC was not finalised ... muggins agreed to send her 8500 euros so she could buy a house for me then transfer ownership .... you can guess the rest.
What are the chances of me being able to recover my money - via lawyers or police?

Thanks in advance.

Joe[/b]
Posted by:
joe2197

Return to Bulgaria - Other