It is currently Fri 15 Dec 2017 00:48 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Belgium – Quick Quiz
    Belgium's one of the United Kingdom's closest neighbours. But how much do you know about it beyond beer, chocolates and the EU? Take our quiz and find out!

Bulgaria - Other

caravans in bg

Post here only if your question doesn't belong anywhere else. Don't post loads of questions all in one message - that would defeat the point of the forums and such posts will be deleted (don't feel embarrassed if you have 5 or 6 questions - you're welcome to ask them in separate posts in the appropriate place). (NB - if you want to post about something not Bulgaria-specific, then use the main British Expat Forum.)

caravans in bg

Postby house of payne » Sun 17 Feb 2008 09:10 GMT

hello all
can anyone tell me the avalability of buying a caravan in bulgaria.
my plan is to buy one to live in while i refurb my house.
i had planned on dragging one from the uk to bg but it would be a lot better if i could buy one in bg.
any info please!
mark
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
house of payne
Free member

Caravans

Postby Carlosity » Sun 17 Feb 2008 11:42 GMT

Hi house. There seems to be quite a few caravans available in around the Plovdiv area where we live.Dont know what sort of prices though.They look to be in good condition.if you come to BG just lookout on the side of the roads near car and van sales places.Heard of quite a few people living in one when building or working on their property.best of luck
Posted by:
Carlosity

Return to Bulgaria - Other