It is currently Fri 15 Dec 2017 00:47 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Belgium – Quick Quiz
    Belgium's one of the United Kingdom's closest neighbours. But how much do you know about it beyond beer, chocolates and the EU? Take our quiz and find out!

Bulgaria - Other

Hi, translation assistance please.

Post here only if your question doesn't belong anywhere else. Don't post loads of questions all in one message - that would defeat the point of the forums and such posts will be deleted (don't feel embarrassed if you have 5 or 6 questions - you're welcome to ask them in separate posts in the appropriate place). (NB - if you want to post about something not Bulgaria-specific, then use the main British Expat Forum.)

Hi, translation assistance please.

Postby josman1 » Fri 8 Aug 2008 00:08 GMT

Sorry to bother you, but I'm having some trouble translating this message. My girl friends mother has it in for me, and i cant quite work out what her problem is. any assistance would be much appreciated.

Its in bulgarian but using the enlgish alphabet.

"milo,
sega pak ti gledahme yr photos. Kolko e protiven josh...i kakvi gadni kosmati kraka ima! kak ne te e gnus ot nego! A izluchvaneto my e kato na damian! Otvratieten! A ti si tolkova krasiva navsiakude.
Mahai go, pls."
Posted by:
josman1

Postby Vasko » Fri 8 Aug 2008 18:55 GMT

Hi mate,

I will translate for you but unfortunately it's not very flattering and rather rude.

"Dear,
Now we are looking again at your photos.How alwful is Josh...and what awful hairy legs he has got!How come you are not sick of him!And his looks are like Damian(this a bulgarian male name,mosly likely of her previous boyfriend)!Awful!And you are so beautiful from everywhere.Dump him,pls."

It seems her mother is quite dumb and disrespectful of you,she uses some English words,does she know some English,it sounds like this was written by a younger lady sister or female cousin of your girlfriend.
Posted by:
Vasko

Return to Bulgaria - Other