It is currently Tue 12 Dec 2017 14:21 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Belgium – Quick Quiz
    Belgium's one of the United Kingdom's closest neighbours. But how much do you know about it beyond beer, chocolates and the EU? Take our quiz and find out!

Bulgaria - Other

FLYING LIGHT AIRCRAFT IN BULGARIA

Post here only if your question doesn't belong anywhere else. Don't post loads of questions all in one message - that would defeat the point of the forums and such posts will be deleted (don't feel embarrassed if you have 5 or 6 questions - you're welcome to ask them in separate posts in the appropriate place). (NB - if you want to post about something not Bulgaria-specific, then use the main British Expat Forum.)

FLYING LIGHT AIRCRAFT IN BULGARIA

Postby flyer » Mon 9 Jan 2012 06:36 GMT

We are moving to BG later this year but cannot bear to leave the beautiful little classic aircraft behind that I have owned for 27 years.

Does anyone know anything about flying in BG or about flying organisations who could help me?

Cheers,
Posted by:
flyer

Postby Trev » Tue 10 Jan 2012 22:35 GMT

Welcome to the forum.

To be honest, GA is not very well catered for here in BG.

You could try Googling/Yahooing for 'flying clubs bulgaria' and see what comes up. probably not a lot.

Maybe a phone call to ATC at the airport in Varna (see their website for numbers) might get you some info. Although the airport is closed at the moment I believe their may be some one on duty, and at least they will speak English.

Let us know how you get on please.
Trev & Vania - Varna - Bulgaria

http://www.tcinbg.net
Posted by:
Trev
Supporter

Return to Bulgaria - Other