It is currently Wed 26 Jun 2019 07:43 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Benin – Quick Quiz
    Try our Quick Quiz about Benin - known as Dahomey before 1975 and one of the most powerful kingdoms of pre-colonial West Africa.

Bulgaria - Other

how do I watch online British TV in Bulgaria?

Post here only if your question doesn't belong anywhere else. Don't post loads of questions all in one message - that would defeat the point of the forums and such posts will be deleted (don't feel embarrassed if you have 5 or 6 questions - you're welcome to ask them in separate posts in the appropriate place). (NB - if you want to post about something not Bulgaria-specific, then use the main British Expat Forum.)

how do I watch online British TV in Bulgaria?

Postby camilla » Fri 27 Jan 2012 09:39 GMT

I've downloaded expatshield, but it really is getting on my nerves with all the adds and pop ups :brickwall:
how can I watch some TV without going mad? I don't mind paying a bit but I want to have a recommendation.
Posted by:
camilla

Postby Kay » Sun 29 Jan 2012 19:34 GMT

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Recommendations of commercial companies aren't allowed on the public forums, for reasons outlined in the forum rules. Please read them. Thanks.
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Postby adama » Tue 31 Jan 2012 09:38 GMT

[Company name removed] is good. i have been using it for around 2 years now…It will connect you to a server in UK and there is a fee like 3.99 quid monthly but at least you don't get the pop ups that you get with the free proxies.
Posted by:
adama

Postby Dave » Tue 31 Jan 2012 16:14 GMT

Adama, as Kay's posting makes clear, recommendations of commercial companies aren't allowed on this forum.

In any event, the legality of companies offering proxy services in the UK as a means of watching UK broadcast media online is highly dubious. Allowing discussion of the subject could be taken as condoning it and thus leave us open to legal action, so I'm locking this topic.
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Bulgaria - Other