It is currently Sat 24 Aug 2019 14:55 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five pub quiz questions – Quick Quiz
    As a change from our usual helping of country-related trivia, here's a tasty selection of five "pub quiz" type general knowledge questions. Have a go!

Journalists/Television Producers/Research Students

Repatriation questionnaire

We get a lot of requests from journos wanting to interview expats so here's the place to do it. Please, everyone, have a look and see if you can help.
(This is for genuine requests only. Press releases/adverts will be deleted, so please don't waste our time. Thanks)

Repatriation questionnaire

Postby helloworld » Sat 11 Dec 2010 14:23 GMT

Hi,

As part of my final paper for the course "International Management", I am conducting a small study on the subject of repatriation, following an international assignment.

The study is targeted towards those employees who were sent on an international assignment to a foreign country for an extended period of time (1 year and more), and returned to their parent company once the assignment was over.

Below is a short questionnaire; I would appreciate your honest and serious responses.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dEw5cFhSN19jQ2VTY1c0RHNWZnhuTlE6MQ

The questionnaire is completely anonymous, and your answers will only be used for the purposes of the study.

Many thanks for your cooperation,

Yoni.
Posted by:
helloworld

Postby Kay » Sat 11 Dec 2010 14:50 GMT

Please can you tell us which organisation or university you are doing this research for?

I doubt if anyone will want to contribute unless we know who, what, where etc.

Also, I'll shift this to the correct thread for you.
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Postby helloworld » Sun 12 Dec 2010 07:27 GMT

Hi Kay,

I'm currently studying for my bachelors degree in computer science & management at the Open University of Israel.

This survey is for a paper I'm writing as part of the course "International Management".

Thanks for your response,

Yoni.
Posted by:
helloworld

Postby Kay » Sun 12 Dec 2010 08:39 GMT

OK, thanks for the info and good luck with your studies.

I've had a go for you, but after I hit "submit" nothing much is happening. It's probably my ISP playing up again.

Nice quick and easy questionnaire and interesting too.

I think you might have a typo in one of the questions, though. I can't remember exactly what it was but it was along the lines of "Are you quite" Either you mean quite... what? Or maybe it's supposed to be quiet.

Edit: PS, after a loooong wait my response did actually go. :)
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Postby helloworld » Mon 13 Dec 2010 08:30 GMT

Hi Kay,

Thanks for answering the questionnaire!

Also, found the typo you mentioned...
I did mean "quiet", probably got my letters crossed... :-)

Thanks again for your help,
Yoni.
Posted by:
helloworld

Postby ruggie » Tue 14 Dec 2010 11:33 GMT

Just done the questionnaire. You should give lessons in creating them. I hope it is as good at providing you with results as it is at collecting info with minimum hassle to participants. Well done.
Last edited by ruggie on Fri 17 Dec 2010 15:56 GMT, edited 1 time in total.
Whether you live in France, or just find the country interesting http://www.franceforfreebooters.com/201 ... nts-up-50/
Posted by:
ruggie
Supporter

Postby Kay » Tue 14 Dec 2010 16:10 GMT

Yeah, I thought it was an extremely well crafted questionnaire too.

Some questionnaires are just totally stupid. I'll never forget the Foreign Office one that asked, "Do you prefer service A or B? Answer yes or no." :roll:

I also enjoyed Yoni's one because as I was answering it made me think about how I do certain things and see where there's room for improvement.

So, well done from me too.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Return to Journalists/Television Producers/Research Students