It is currently Wed 20 Nov 2019 17:33 GMT
Change font size

Making the most of the Internet

Blog about how to get website traffic

Here's where to discuss things such as how to deal with Spam, how to protect yourself from net nasties, and other Internet-related issues.

Blog about how to get website traffic

Postby Kay » Sat 23 Jun 2012 13:15 GMT

Getting traffic to various websites is something I've been reasonably successful with (until I get bored and move on to the next new project), :twisted: I also keep up to date with all the latest news and trends, and hang out on places where people are discussing this kind of stuff.

So, instead of having all this info stored away in my brain, I decided to blog about it.

The blog starts with some basics, then moves on to some "how-to" content, and when I catch up with that lot, it'll include news and some content curation (like a Reader's Digest of website traffic).

It's far from being the finished product, but you can see it now if you have any interest in building traffic to your website.

http://www.kaystraffic.com [Edit - this link now just forwards to the new site.]
Last edited by Kay on Wed 5 Mar 2014 03:47 GMT, edited 1 time in total.
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Postby ruggie » Sat 23 Jun 2012 14:54 GMT

Now I know what you've been up to for a while. A comprehensive starter pack of excellent stuff, and a nice-looking site. Should do very well.
Whether you live in France, or just find the country interesting http://www.franceforfreebooters.com/201 ... nts-up-50/
Posted by:
ruggie
Supporter

Postby Kay » Sat 23 Jun 2012 15:09 GMT

Thanks, Ruggie. Very kind of you to say so. I wasn't sure how this one would be received, so I thought I'd do a little "soft launch" on here before promoting it more widely. I still need to add some more content before I start telling everyone about it.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Postby Kay » Wed 5 Mar 2014 03:00 GMT

I found it too restrictive to only blog about website traffic when there were so many other interesting subjects to write about so I moved Kay's Traffic content onto a new site some time ago. This time I've used my own name as the domain so I have more freedom to write about whatever I want.
http://www.kaymcmahon.com

There's plenty of info on there for anyone who is interested in online business. Plus there's reviews of business books and Dave even has a spelling bee on there! LOL

It's probably worth a look for anyone who is interested in making some spare cash online.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Return to Making the most of the Internet