It is currently Mon 22 Jul 2019 04:07 GMT
Change font size

    Latest Message from British Expat:

  • Five questions about New Zealand – Quick Quiz
    New Zealand has its own distinct character which places it out on its own in more than a geographical sense. How much do you know about these fascinating islands?

Sports

New England Kit

Here's a forum to talk about sports. Enjoy!

New England Kit

Postby herc2ules » Thu 4 Mar 2004 06:30 GMT

I was wandering though the Mall today when I passed the sports shop and saw the new England Jersey. Well, actually I saw the Real Madrid jersey first - which is unusual to see in Sports shops in Canada because Hockey is the main sport.

Anyway, after then spotting the new England kit I thought it was so cool that to my wifes horror I bought it there and then (and spent the next half an hour being nagged at because I always impulse buy).

Just wondering what other opinions out there on the kit - its very different to the past jerseys. I like the Red with the flag idea on the shoulder....

Opinions?
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
herc2ules
Free member
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed 19 Feb 2003 14:21 GMT
Location: Alberta, Canada

Postby Graeme » Thu 4 Mar 2004 20:12 GMT

Hey Si:
What kit is this? the full contact bog snorkeling teams gear or??? :twisted:
I think you deserve to splurge especially if you are still off the smokes, are you?
Perhaps you could post a link to show what the kit looks like, or maybe post a picture of you wearing it?
:)
Graeme
Hungry for magazines from Britain? Visit the main web site at http://www.britishexpat.com and satisfy that craving!
Posted by:
User avatar
Graeme
Site Admin
 
Posts: 2129
Joined: Wed 1 Oct 2003 02:14 GMT
Location: British Columbia, Canada.

Postby herc2ules » Mon 15 Mar 2004 15:41 GMT

Hey Graeme,

Might be possible......if I hadn't just buggered my digital camera when out on the town. The wife wasn't impressed.
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
herc2ules
Free member
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed 19 Feb 2003 14:21 GMT
Location: Alberta, Canada

Re: New England Kit

Postby leoville » Sun 18 Apr 2004 21:14 GMT

herc2ules wrote:I was wandering though the Mall today when I passed the sports shop and saw the new England Jersey. Well, actually I saw the Real Madrid jersey first - which is unusual to see in Sports shops in Canada because Hockey is the main sport.

Anyway, after then spotting the new England kit I thought it was so cool that to my wifes horror I bought it there and then (and spent the next half an hour being nagged at because I always impulse buy).

Just wondering what other opinions out there on the kit - its very different to the past jerseys. I like the Red with the flag idea on the shoulder....

Opinions?


Hey,

Actually i quite like the home one which is white and can be turned inside out, it goes with just about any trousers. The red one might be hard to match up.

Here is what it looks like anyway:

http://sport.kelkoo.co.uk/b/a/co_3530_1 ... _2004.html

Come on England
There's loads more to see and do on British Expat— why not check out our home page?
Posted by:
leoville
 

Re: New England Kit

Postby herc2ules » Wed 28 Apr 2004 04:36 GMT

leoville wrote:....white and can be turned inside out, it goes with just about any trousers.......


A sports top with trousers?? Really?? Why not shorts?
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
herc2ules
Free member
 
Posts: 168
Joined: Wed 19 Feb 2003 14:21 GMT
Location: Alberta, Canada

Postby nooranismith » Wed 28 Apr 2004 06:26 GMT

Sorry, Herc
However nice it is...I just couldn't bring myself to...and I'm fairly enlightened on this subject for a Scot. I do like red. I prefer my rugby tops in any case :)
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
nooranismith
Free member
 
Posts: 356
Joined: Fri 6 Feb 2004 15:06 GMT
Location: Rome, Italy

Re: New England Kit

Postby leoville » Wed 28 Apr 2004 12:24 GMT

herc2ules wrote:
leoville wrote:....white and can be turned inside out, it goes with just about any trousers.......


A sports top with trousers?? Really?? Why not shorts?


You can't wear shorts in winter, especially where you are, you will be freezing your goolies off
There's loads more to see and do on British Expat— why not check out our home page?
Posted by:
leoville
 


Return to Sports



cron