It is currently Sat 20 Jul 2019 21:48 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about New Zealand – Quick Quiz
    New Zealand has its own distinct character which places it out on its own in more than a geographical sense. How much do you know about these fascinating islands?

Sports

FA Cup Final

Here's a forum to talk about sports. Enjoy!

FA Cup Final

Postby SSue » Sun 23 May 2004 00:42 GMT

As usual we watched the FA Cup Final (Millwall 0 vs Man Utd 3) live from UK this morning. It wasn't the best game I've seen, and how Millwall got there, I don't know. Some dirty play went on, but the goals were great to watch, thanks to the magic feet of Cristiano Ronaldo, who scored the first goal, and Ruud van Nistelrooy, who scored the next two.

SSue 8)
Sydney Sue - Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.
Read all about it! http://www.britishexpat.com/563.0.html
Posted by:
SSue
Supporter

Location: From Grimsby, Lincolnshire, to Sydney, then Port Macquarie NSW Australia

Postby herc2ules » Sun 23 May 2004 20:12 GMT

Some of us had to work! Humphhhhhh.
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
herc2ules
Free member

Postby Purley » Sun 23 May 2004 21:32 GMT

I watched it. I am a Manchester United fan but to tell the truth I was more on the side of Milwall - I always cheer for the underdog! They played quite well in the first half but I wasn't surprised at the ManU win in the end!
There's loads more to see and do on British Expat— why not check out our home page?
Posted by:
Purley
Supporter

Postby Audrey » Mon 24 May 2004 05:18 GMT

I also watched it .. as a lifelong Liverpool supporter I will shout for any team playing against Man Utd, except the Arsenal :twisted:
But in all honestly right from the start the heart said Millwall but the head said Man Utd.
The stadium looked fantastic though. I was in there in April ... in the Man Utd changing rooms even but it was empty at the time.!!
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
Audrey
Free member

Return to Sports