It is currently Sun 21 Jul 2019 15:05 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about New Zealand – Quick Quiz
    New Zealand has its own distinct character which places it out on its own in more than a geographical sense. How much do you know about these fascinating islands?

Sports

Monster Trucks

Here's a forum to talk about sports. Enjoy!

Monster Trucks

Postby wendy » Wed 4 Aug 2004 06:40 GMT

Hi,
just wondering if the monster trucks are very popular in Canada as they seem to be in USA. My little boy (who is nearly 4) is mad about them. we watch it on sky everyday at moment , his fav is gravedigger, so he is looking forward to watching these trucks when we arrive in halifax next year.
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
wendy
Free member

Postby herc2ules » Wed 11 Aug 2004 04:26 GMT

Your right - they are popular in the US but no so much in Canada. That I have seen anyway. There is lots of car racing, speedway, F1 and all your other usual sports but I have never seen Monster Trucks in Canada.

Probably because so many people own beefed up trucks anyway! Have you seen some of the trucks in Canada?
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
herc2ules
Free member

monster trucks

Postby wendy » Wed 11 Aug 2004 12:22 GMT

HI,
when we went to halifax there is arena near the airport where they have theses monster truck shows, also been told they have big shows in ontario. My son wants a teeshirt with his fav monster truck on it, so need to look on these websites about the trucks.
Posted by:
wendy
Free member

Return to Sports