It is currently Tue 23 Jul 2019 03:40 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about New Zealand – Quick Quiz
    New Zealand has its own distinct character which places it out on its own in more than a geographical sense. How much do you know about these fascinating islands?

Sports

Welcome

Here's a forum to talk about sports. Enjoy!

Welcome

Postby Kay » Sat 19 Jul 2003 07:24 GMT

Welcome to the new sports forum. There seemed to be enough demand for it - so here you are! Does anyone want to play host?

Kay :D
Last edited by Kay on Tue 2 Sep 2003 21:26 GMT, edited 1 time in total.
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Postby Rich » Sat 19 Jul 2003 13:40 GMT

Can do it if you want, but not if it starts leaning more towards strange american sports (excepting Hockey)
There's loads more to see and do on British Expat— why not check out our home page?
Posted by:
Rich
Supporter

Location: Sweden based, but travel alot so your guess is as good as mine, answers on a postcard to the HOF...

Postby Kay » Sat 19 Jul 2003 14:11 GMT

Thanks, Rich. How many boards have you got now? You sure you and Squiffs aren't trying to take over? :wink: I'd do it myself but I don't know anything about sports, unless you class snooker as one.

Cheers

Kay :D
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Postby Rich » Sat 19 Jul 2003 14:27 GMT

You sure you and Squiffs aren't trying to take over?

No. I'm sure we are :twisted:

Snooker counts just fine, so you won't be left out!

How many boards have you got now?

Hmm, yes. Thinking about it, there are a few aren't there?

Having said that Sweden is very low maintenance, Travel i'm leaving upto Hajo (unless there's specific overland/whatever I can help on, but that's more posting than really moderation) and HOF looks after itself, but must pay more attention and move odd bits to BOHOF

Question (probably covered somewhere). You can be notified to replys to posts etc. Can you do it to for new posts etc? I only want really want to be notified to any posts on Sweden board (new or replys) in case I miss something there? I go to the HOF/Sports/Chat etc boards regularly anyway and if you do posts since last visit and you've not been on for a few days, you can get well over 100, so can easily miss things. Is this possible?
There's loads more to see and do on British Expat— why not check out our home page?
Posted by:
Rich
Supporter

Location: Sweden based, but travel alot so your guess is as good as mine, answers on a postcard to the HOF...

Return to Sports