It is currently Tue 18 Jun 2019 00:35 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Benin – Quick Quiz
    Try our Quick Quiz about Benin - known as Dahomey before 1975 and one of the most powerful kingdoms of pre-colonial West Africa.

Sports

Horse riding lessons

Here's a forum to talk about sports. Enjoy!

Horse riding lessons

Postby wendy » Tue 18 Jan 2005 15:05 GMT

Hi There,
does anyone know how much i would be looking at for horse riding lessons in Canada, NS? In UK, for hour lesson it's about £12 to £15. Didn't know where to post, guess it's sporty to some!!
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
wendy
Free member

Postby Purley » Tue 18 Jan 2005 18:59 GMT

I don't know about NS, but my granddaughter took riding lessons and they were $25 for an hour. Unfortunately, her teacher, the nicest woman you could ever meet, and her husband moved to Cranbrook, B.C. to have better weather and also their daughter and family live there. Alyssa had been going to Jacquie since she was 5 and although she tried another guy, it wasn't Jacquie and I'm not sure if she wants to continue with the new guy. He charged $30 an hour. The woman who bought Jacquie's farm apparently charges $15 an hour. So it appears to be all over the board.

Mind both Jacquie and the new guy had riding teacher qualifications. I'm not sure what they are called, but perhaps that is why they charged more.

I will miss going. They had Morgans which are wonderful horses.

I guess I got off the topic there a bit!!!
There's loads more to see and do on British Expat— why not check out our home page?
Posted by:
Purley
Supporter

Postby Kay » Tue 18 Jan 2005 19:07 GMT

There's more chance of getting the answer you seek on the "Canada - Other" board. This one is for general discussion about sports, rather than country-specific questions.

HTH.
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Return to Sports