It is currently Wed 19 Jun 2019 15:26 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Benin – Quick Quiz
    Try our Quick Quiz about Benin - known as Dahomey before 1975 and one of the most powerful kingdoms of pre-colonial West Africa.

Sports

Ice hockey

Here's a forum to talk about sports. Enjoy!

Ice hockey

Postby quine » Sat 23 Jul 2005 17:16 GMT

Come on fellow Canucks, let's hear a big loud hearty cheer. Hockey will be back this winter.
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
quine
Free member

Postby Graeme » Sat 23 Jul 2005 18:39 GMT

You know Quine, after all the crying and fussing from the players and the owners this past season, I'm not sure I give a rats anymore about hockey or the players. :?
I felt really let down last year with the lock out and strike, but I struggled through. This year I'm just not going to get all hyped up about it again.
I hope it is a successful season and that it all works out, but I'm not the fan I was.
Hope you enjoy it (Go Canucks Go!)
:)
Graeme
Hungry for magazines from Britain? Visit the main web site at http://www.britishexpat.com and satisfy that craving!
Posted by:
Graeme
Site Admin

Postby justajester » Sun 24 Jul 2005 12:28 GMT

I guess I sort of feel like Graeme...the season went by with my main thought being 'hurray!, a Saturday night not watching himself in front of the tv'. I did miss watching the play-offs...I enjoyed that. The new rules are suppose to bring back a lot of disgruntled fans...we'll see.

Go, Leafs, Go!!
Amor animi arbitrio sumitur, non punitor
Posted by:
justajester
Supporter

Return to Sports