It is currently Wed 13 Nov 2019 19:18 GMT
Change font size

Sports

It's that time of year again

Here's a forum to talk about sports. Enjoy!

Who's going to win the Premiership 03-04?

Arsenal
No votes
Chelsea
No votes
Liverpool
No votes
Man Utd
33%
Newcastle
No votes
Somebody else (please let it be Pompey)
67%

Total votes : 3

It's that time of year again

Postby Rich » Mon 4 Aug 2003 17:30 GMT

Hi folks,

Euro qualifiers have started. The German's have started. Even the French have started, and great news for us sports nuts, it's Premiership start time soon. :D :D :D

So I guess it's time for the fisticuffs and entirely irrelavant predictions

1. Who do you want to win?
2. Who do you think will win?
3. Why do you think they will win it
There's loads more to see and do on British Expat— why not check out our home page?
Posted by:
Rich
Supporter

Location: Sweden based, but travel alot so your guess is as good as mine, answers on a postcard to the HOF...

Postby Mike » Mon 4 Aug 2003 22:54 GMT

Call me sad if you like. I voted for other because I don't give a monkey's fork.

If Peterhead win promotion from Bell's Division Three to (ditto) Two this year, I will celebrate with a small Glen Ord.

Real footie exists outwith the Premiership :wink:

Mike
Glaikit. Bit nae sae glaikit as a gollach wi a blin ee.
Posted by:
Mike
Supporter

Postby Rich » Tue 5 Aug 2003 08:24 GMT

Real footie exists outwith the Premiership

I know that. I don't normally pay that much attention it, prefering to watch foreign or lower division games, but as this is likely to be the only year in my lifetime that we're actually in the top flight I have to take advantage of it!
There's loads more to see and do on British Expat— why not check out our home page?
Posted by:
Rich
Supporter

Location: Sweden based, but travel alot so your guess is as good as mine, answers on a postcard to the HOF...

Postby HesitationKills » Tue 5 Aug 2003 15:13 GMT

Man Utd or Arsenal will win but my vote goes to Man Utd. Theres really nothing between the teams so I may well be wrong. Will be interesting to see how Chelski do but my other prediction is Houllier will not be Liverpool manager by end of the season. I reckon hes taken them as far as he can and someone else needs to be given a chance.
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
HesitationKills
Free member

Postby chabrenas » Tue 5 Aug 2003 19:19 GMT

I guess you folks must be talking about soccer (fitba' , le foot). Dunno a thing about it.
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
chabrenas
Free member

Return to Sports