It is currently Thu 2 Apr 2020 07:46 GMT
Change font size

Immigration, visas, residency, medicals

can someone help please

Here's the place to discuss all the red tape, rules, and regulations - the hoops you have to jump through before getting to NZ.

can someone help please

Postby caznkeith » Sun 8 Feb 2009 15:38 GMT

hi thinking very seriously but worried about coming up against barriers i am a 40 year old staff nurse married with a 16 year old 12 year old and twins who are 2! my son has downs syndrome Ben he is 12 goes to mainstream ed within uk and has help but is doing wonderfully is self caring as much as any 12 year old ! has no medical conditions to speak of has anyone any idea if like australia we would have a fight on our hands as i have done enough fighting to last me a life time !! any words of wisdom greatly received thanks :)
Posted by:
caznkeith

Postby Toonster » Mon 9 Feb 2009 09:32 GMT

I'm afraid I can't help directly, but I do feel for you!

Would it be worth directly asking the NZ Immigration Service?
http://www.immigration.govt.nz/

If you go to this page:
https://immigration.custhelp.com

they have a Contact Us section where you can email them. They take a few days to get back to you, but are usually very good when they do.
There's loads more to see and do on British Expat— why not check out our home page?
Posted by:
Toonster

thanks

Postby caznkeith » Mon 9 Feb 2009 17:18 GMT

:) thanks have been on web site and sent question here s hoping have been so disappointed with negative attitude of oz towards my son and i thought i had a battle when he was born in the uk not a patch!! fingers crossed! thanks again
Posted by:
caznkeith

Postby Toonster » Thu 12 Feb 2009 11:27 GMT

Will keep my fingers crossed for you :)
There's loads more to see and do on British Expat— why not check out our home page?
Posted by:
Toonster

Return to Immigration, visas, residency, medicals