It is currently Sun 29 Mar 2020 16:23 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• UK clocks go forward at the weekend!
    Britain's (and most of Europe's) clocks go forward an hour at 0100 GMT (0200 British Summer Time) on Sunday 29 March.

Immigration, visas, residency, medicals

X rays

Here's the place to discuss all the red tape, rules, and regulations - the hoops you have to jump through before getting to NZ.

X rays

Postby Nickyjo39 » Thu 9 Jan 2014 18:02 GMT

I'm trying to organise medicals for me and my husband, the application form for essential skills visa reads as if we will need x rays as staying over 12 months, but the visa guide that goes with it reads as if we are exempt because we live in the uk and have not been to any countries not on their list of "safe" countries.
Can anyone help?? I don't want to spend money I don't need to but I don't want to send incomplete applications off either!
Posted by:
Nickyjo39

Postby Toonster » Thu 16 Jan 2014 07:15 GMT

You can send a message to the Immigration New Zealand department to double check. When we did our medicals, we needed to have X-Rays (I still have mine on CD somewhere...), but the rules may have changed since 2008.
Living in Windy Welly!
Timescales for PR Application: EOI December 2008; ITA submitted April 2009; PR granted end June 2009.
All posts are my own opinion and not meant to offer any formal visa or emigration advice.
Posted by:
Toonster

Return to Immigration, visas, residency, medicals