It is currently Sun 21 Apr 2019 04:43 GMT
Change font size

Sci Fi

All British Expats, who miss those British Farces

By popular request - here's a place to discuss your favourite Sci Fi stuff. (Can anyone think of a better word than "stuff"?)

All British Expats, who miss those British Farces

Postby Dramacar » Mon 19 Feb 2007 13:54 GMT

Hi All British Expats, who miss those wonderful British Farces found all over England.
I direct for a local theatre group just North of Tampa, Florida and we usually do one British show a year (I have recently directed the Panto “Babes In The Woods”, the Farce “Noises Off”, and the mystery “Murder By Misadventure”).
Those Expats who have stumbled across us have said it really reminds them of what they used to see in England.
What I would like to do is let more Expats know about us when we do a show – is there a list of Expat groups or organization in the Florida, Tampa – St. Pete area, that my producer could send an information flier to so they would have a chance to see the farce I am currently directing, “The Other Fellows Oats”.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
DramaCar
Posted by:
Dramacar

Postby Kay » Mon 19 Feb 2007 14:03 GMT

I can't see that this has anything to do with Sci Fi. In any case it's a country-specific question - you can try posting on the appropriate board on our In-Country Experts board (link near top).

BTW - we're not all English expats from England.

Kay (a Scot)
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Return to Sci Fi