It is currently Sun 31 May 2020 20:12 GMT
Change font size

West Coast

About NCLEX-RN in California

This is the forum for all your West Coast quips and questions.

About NCLEX-RN in California

Postby wllorente » Wed 2 Mar 2005 23:05 GMT

I'd like to submit my requirements to BRN-California for licensure examination (NCLEX-RN). where do i get the fingerprint card if im in the Philippines? Should i include it in my requirements for application?

Any other advice re:submission of requirements to BRN-California?

Posted by:
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed 2 Mar 2005 23:00 GMT
Location: Philippines

Postby Graeme » Thu 3 Mar 2005 00:58 GMT

I hadn't heard of them requiring fingerprints for the licensure exam yet, couldn't hurt to send them if you have them. I'd obtain them from a central police authority and have them on an official card. There will almost certainly be a small cost involved.
If submitting for licensure make sure all your I's are dotted and your T's crossed, read the forms over, check and double check. Have you been accredited for licensure or is that what this is for? Most immigrants will need to be accredited first then get to sit licensure depending on which state they apply for (or do make up courses to reach equivalency). Hope this helps but it is a bit generic.
Hungry for magazines from Britain? Visit the main web site at and satisfy that craving!
Posted by:
User avatar
Site Admin
Posts: 2129
Joined: Wed 1 Oct 2003 02:14 GMT
Location: British Columbia, Canada.

Return to West Coast