It is currently Mon 14 Oct 2019 07:44 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five alliterative questions – Quick Quiz
    Here are five questions with a common theme - the key word in all of them begins "b*mb". Why not bimble through them and see how many you can get right?

West Coast

San Diego Area

This is the forum for all your West Coast quips and questions.

San Diego Area

Postby herc2ules » Tue 28 Jun 2005 05:32 GMT

Hello Everyone,

I'm considering applying for an internal position with the company I work for, which would involve a move to the company HQ in San Diego.
At the moment, myself and my wife & boy live in small town Alberta - cold winters, hot, bug infested summers and moving from hickville to the big city is a daunting thought.

Any comments on the San Diego area? Is the traffic really that bad? What are house prices like? Is it a good place to bring up a kid?
Any comments on life on the West coast appreciated.

Si
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
herc2ules
Free member

Postby cheekynick. » Thu 2 Nov 2006 04:51 GMT

I know i am replying to a very old post but i may help someone in the future.

Traffic there isnt bad at all. Its nice pleasant place. It feels safe, not much crime, very modern roads etc, beach and weather is nice.

The only downside i can think of is that there isnt too much to do there in comparison to other places like LA or san fran in california.
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
cheekynick.
Free member

Return to West Coast