It is currently Sat 19 Oct 2019 02:44 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five alliterative questions – Quick Quiz
    Here are five questions with a common theme - the key word in all of them begins "b*mb". Why not bimble through them and see how many you can get right?

Becoming an Expat

moving to montreal - help

Here's a forum to talk about all the ins and outs of leaving the UK and launching yourself into the wide blue yonder - selling up, saying goodbyes, all that sort of thing. NB - this is NOT for country-specific issues; please post those on the appropriate country forum.

moving to montreal - help

Postby tsabato » Sun 6 Jan 2013 18:03 GMT

22 year old graduate enquiring into the ability of moving to montreal. I have a vague understanding of french but would be willing to learn. How difficult is it to move over there? I have spent ALOT of time over there in the last 3 years but no longer than the 3 months allowed. How hard is it for british people to find work there too.?
Posted by:
tsabato

Postby Dave » Mon 7 Jan 2013 01:48 GMT

Hi, and welcome.

You'll get a quicker response if you post on our Canada forum - although I'm sure there's been quite a bit of discussion of the challenges of moving to Quebec on there already.

Good luck. Meanwhile, I'm locking this topic as the Becoming an Expat board is intended for non-country specific questions.
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Becoming an Expat