It is currently Fri 19 Jul 2019 19:34 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about New Zealand – Quick Quiz
    New Zealand has its own distinct character which places it out on its own in more than a geographical sense. How much do you know about these fascinating islands?

Becoming an Expat

looking for expat pat cassidy

Here's a forum to talk about all the ins and outs of leaving the UK and launching yourself into the wide blue yonder - selling up, saying goodbyes, all that sort of thing. NB - this is NOT for country-specific issues; please post those on the appropriate country forum.

looking for expat pat cassidy

Postby daz007 » Sun 8 Nov 2009 15:14 GMT

looking for patrick cassidy read his web page on manchester on line think he lives in lower hutt teaching patternmaking worked with him at haslam &cooke and edm cant get in touch on his e mail address if anybody could help me i would be greatful cheers daz[/b]
Posted by:
daz007

Postby Dave » Sun 8 Nov 2009 16:32 GMT

Hi

Is that Lower Hutt in New Zealand you're talking about? If so, you'd probably be better off posting on the Kia Ora! board on our NZ forum.

I'm locking this topic as this board's intended for people to ask questions about the ins and outs of leaving the UK.
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Becoming an Expat