It is currently Tue 20 Aug 2019 21:35 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five pub quiz questions – Quick Quiz
    As a change from our usual helping of country-related trivia, here's a tasty selection of five "pub quiz" type general knowledge questions. Have a go!

Where to live in Malta or Gozo?

Shop with apartment in Gozo?

Can't decide where on the islands to live? Find out more about the best and worst places here!

Shop with apartment in Gozo?

Postby maxine » Mon 28 Jul 2014 15:40 GMT

Has anyone ever come across a shop and apartment as a single rentable unit? We are looking at the possibility of moving our business to Gozo as the Mellieha rents are very expensive and we are looking for a small shop. Of course we also need an apartment and so it would be nice to combine them both.

If anyone knows of anything then please let me know - otherwise we will start looking for separate units.

Thanks
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
maxine
Free member

Postby Ghawdex » Mon 28 Jul 2014 22:24 GMT

I'm following your thread maxine as i'd love to know as welll - when I go down that would be lovely to have a combi-unit. Do let me know if you find something :)

I see you have a small business down there-when I finally get home I am looking to do the same given how shite the wages are there.

Ghawdex
Citizen of Malta and Canada
Posted by:
Ghawdex
Premium Member

Return to Where to live in Malta or Gozo?