It is currently Tue 20 Aug 2019 21:38 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five pub quiz questions – Quick Quiz
    As a change from our usual helping of country-related trivia, here's a tasty selection of five "pub quiz" type general knowledge questions. Have a go!

Working in Malta

International Relations Student

What are the rules post-EU accession? What is the likely demand for your services? NO ADVERTISING - adverts belong in our classifieds section. Ads, self-promotion etc will be deleted.

International Relations Student

Postby bendenaro » Tue 19 Apr 2016 00:03 GMT

Hi all,

I understand if this is an unusual place to post this so do excuse me if I'm mistaken in thinking you might be able to help me. I am a British student at Queen Mary, University of London and am studying International Relations.

I am fortunate enough to live in Malta with my family which means I will be enjoying the beautiful weather over the summer months.

However, I hope to use those months in order to gain experience which would be relevant to my course and future career.

It is not exactly an obvious and straight forward path which is why I am coming to you, hoping you might be able to help me.

Yours faithfully,

Ben
Posted by:
bendenaro

Re: International Relations Student

Postby Kay » Tue 19 Apr 2016 06:11 GMT

Hi Ben, welcome to the forum and good luck with your studies and future career.

I've shifted your post to "Working in Malta" as it didn't belong in the section for announcements about how the BE Malta forum works.

Cheers,

Kay
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Re: International Relations Student

Postby bendenaro » Tue 19 Apr 2016 13:27 GMT

Thanks Kay, I wasn't entirely sure how it worked.
Much appreciated
Posted by:
bendenaro

Return to Working in Malta