It is currently Sat 24 Aug 2019 17:08 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five pub quiz questions – Quick Quiz
    As a change from our usual helping of country-related trivia, here's a tasty selection of five "pub quiz" type general knowledge questions. Have a go!

Money matters

Finding jobs?

No, really... it does!
But does it matter more in Malta than at home?

NO ADVERTISING - financial services adverts belong in our classifieds section. Get-rich-quick schemes belong in the trash.

Finding jobs?

Postby jodieq » Sun 9 Nov 2008 13:04 GMT

Hi All

Wondered if someone would be so kind to help me and my partner both 22, partner is half maltese - is it worth him applying for dual nationality?

We are looking to move to Malta within the next couple of months once we have arranged our house to be let ou here.

We are constantly searching for jobs out in Malta and wondered how easy it is to acctually get one?

I have worked in Sales for the last 4 years both face to face and telesales? (I am not sure to retrain in teaching english as a foriegn language or to retrain in another area - if any one has any suggestions please let me know!)

My partner is an experienced graphic designer, with a basic knowledge of web - design is there any courses in Malta which will allow him to enhance his web design skill?

Please help, we are so keen to move over we have a place to stay in birzebuggia and cannot wait to arrive, we have already started to learn Maltese.

Thanks Jodie x :D
Jodie Q
Posted by:
jodieq
Supporter

Postby gozomark » Sun 9 Nov 2008 13:21 GMT

Hi Jodie, and welcome to the forum :D

can you repost your questions in the relevant forum please

partner is half maltese - is it worth him applying for dual nationality? - the residency and immigration boards

the rest is for the "working in Malta" section
Posted by:
gozomark
Site Admin

Return to Money matters