It is currently Fri 6 Dec 2019 08:46 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Slovakia – Quick Quiz
    To your average Briton, Slovakia is one of Europe's less well-known countries. Why not do something to change that sad state of affairs with our Quick Quiz?

Money matters

Testimonial for gozomark's recommended accountant

No, really... it does!
But does it matter more in Malta than at home?

NO ADVERTISING - financial services adverts belong in our classifieds section. Get-rich-quick schemes belong in the trash.

Postby chris green » Thu 12 Mar 2009 10:11 GMT

gozomark wrote: the accountants details are on the recommended suppliers forum. Even though I know my way around alot of the system, I still use him, firstly because things change, and secondly, it means I aware of my entitlements, and not just what an official says I'm entitled to.

Having spent many, many hours searching for information which then conflicts with other sources - only to be compounded by what "Charlie said down at the pub" - I fully endorse Mark's recommendation.
All government written advice is eventually influenced by custom and practice. It is the professionals intimate knowledge of this custom and practice and the individuals involved in the decisions that is so valuable. A very worthwhile investment.
THE FACTS LAB BOOK of INSECTS by the team McMahon. Available from Amazon.

Soon to be a major HOLLYWOOD movie !!!
Posted by:
chris green
Supporter

Return to Money matters