It is currently Fri 24 May 2019 22:49 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Iceland – Quick Quiz
    For such a small nation, Iceland has a lot of superlatives. How much do you know about this intriguing country on the north-western edge of Europe?

State schools/education

IGCSE

Here's the place to discuss schools in the state system. Private schools are commercially operated businesses just like any other, so they're included with all the other premium content. Any posts here about non-state schools will be removed.

IGCSE

Postby harry89 » Sun 12 Jun 2011 12:32 GMT

Hello everyone :D

I am in Malta and would like to study for my IGCSE here I am from England originally and am 21 so I would need a school that will accept adult learners.

Would someone happen to know of any school here in Malta where a adult learner like myself could earn there IGCSE if so I would really appreciate the help.

Thank you in advance.
Posted by:
harry89

Postby gozomark » Sun 12 Jun 2011 17:22 GMT

Hi Harry, and welcome to the forum :-)

sorry, can't help you on this one, but hopefully someone else can
Posted by:
gozomark
Site Admin

Postby harry89 » Sun 12 Jun 2011 18:47 GMT

OK thank you any way gozomark hopefully someone can help :?
Posted by:
harry89

Postby 165721 » Thu 6 Oct 2011 07:02 GMT

Hi,

Did you manage to find somewhere? I am interested to know as my partner is a very experienced English teacher, the second in English in her school, hoping to get some interest in tutoring for Language and even better Literature here in Malta. She is interested to know whether there is a demand for this private tutoring.

Let me know if you had any luck.

JJ
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
Free member

Return to State schools/education