It is currently Sun 24 Mar 2019 04:47 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Lá Fhéile Pádraig sona daoibh!
    Kay and Dave would like to wish all our readers with Irish connections a very happy St Patrick's Day!

State schools/education

St Michael School Malta

Here's the place to discuss schools in the state system. Private schools are commercially operated businesses just like any other, so they're included with all the other premium content. Any posts here about non-state schools will be removed.

St Michael School Malta

Postby pindababe » Wed 29 Feb 2012 19:20 GMT

Hi just wondering does anyone have any experience of this school, I like it because I have four children ranging from 3 - 13 and they can all go here, although one thing is confusing me the contact addresses seem different for kindergarten/junior/senior wont they all be in the same place, any help greatly appreciated :?
Posted by:
pindababe

Postby gozomark » Fri 2 Mar 2012 10:19 GMT

Hi, and welcome to the forum :-)

their website only gives one contact address that I can see
http://www.stmichaelschool.edu.mt/conta ... tactus.php

St Michael School,
Cannon Road,
St Venera SVR 9030,
Malta
Posted by:
gozomark
Site Admin

Postby Gdiste » Tue 6 Mar 2012 09:01 GMT

We visited this school in February. Your are right, currently kindergarten/junior/senior are at separate locations. There are plans to move the kindergarten to the same location as the junior school in Sep 2013. However the Senior school will always be separate.

Let me know if you'd like more info. We visited several other private schools during our visit.
Posted by:
Gdiste

Postby gozomark » Tue 6 Mar 2012 09:17 GMT

Please bear in mind this forum is for state schools (and other not for profit schools as this one is as its a church school). If you wish to post about for profit schools, this can only be done of the subscription-only "recommended suppliers" forum, which already has several threads about private schools
Posted by:
gozomark
Site Admin

Return to State schools/education