It is currently Fri 24 May 2019 22:48 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Iceland – Quick Quiz
    For such a small nation, Iceland has a lot of superlatives. How much do you know about this intriguing country on the north-western edge of Europe?

State schools/education

Maltese language courses

Here's the place to discuss schools in the state system. Private schools are commercially operated businesses just like any other, so they're included with all the other premium content. Any posts here about non-state schools will be removed.

Maltese language courses

Postby valang » Fri 15 Jun 2012 14:13 GMT

Hello everyone!

I would like to ask for information about learning maltese. I have just arrived in Malta and I am going to stay here at least for one year. So I am looking forward to start studying the language. I got some information from the university, they will start a new course in September/October. Otherwise they offered me a private course for 600 euro for 30 hours. It is a kind of expensive for me.
I would be very thankful if someone could help me with any kind of information in this field.

Thanks a lot.
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
valang
Free member

Postby gozomark » Fri 15 Jun 2012 14:16 GMT

Many local councils offer Maltese language lessons for about € 30-50 a year, starting Sept/Oct
Posted by:
gozomark
Site Admin

Postby gozomark » Fri 15 Jun 2012 14:18 GMT

Posted by:
gozomark
Site Admin

Return to State schools/education