It is currently Fri 27 Nov 2020 09:30 GMT
Change font size

Getting around on Malta and Gozo

Minibus service Qala to Mgarr

Info on buses, taxis, and other means of getting around.

Minibus service Qala to Mgarr

Postby IanSpringham » Thu 25 Jun 2015 15:39 GMT

Greetings, all, from Ghajnsielem.

We are considering moving to Qala and I would appreciate some advice. As I will need to get ferry, does anyone know if there is a minibus or similar service that picks up in Qala in time for the 0630 ferry to make it to Paceville by 0830? If so, who should I contact?

With thanks in advance,

Ian
Posted by:
IanSpringham

Re: Minibus service Qala to Mgarr

Postby FOXGLOVE » Thu 25 Jun 2015 16:35 GMT

IanSpringham wrote:Greetings, all, from Ghajnsielem.

We are considering moving to Qala and I would appreciate some advice. As I will need to get ferry, does anyone know if there is a minibus or similar service that picks up in Qala in time for the 0630 ferry to make it to Paceville by 0830? If so, who should I contact?

With thanks in advance,

Ian

The 303 bus service from Victoria goes through Qala and on to Mgarr, the first bus leaves Victoria at 5.00 am but unfortunately the new bus service booklet does not tell you what times they are due at each stop. You would need to look on the bus stops.

Ray
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
FOXGLOVE
Free member

Re: Minibus service Qala to Mgarr

Postby IanSpringham » Thu 25 Jun 2015 16:46 GMT

Thanks, Ray. The bus service can be a little hit-and-miss, hence checking alternatives. The 303 is due at 0543; getting to the ferry in the absence of a bus is rather tight. I may have to invest in a bicycle ...
Posted by:
IanSpringham

Return to Getting around on Malta and Gozo