It is currently Fri 13 Dec 2019 20:28 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Slovakia – Quick Quiz
    To your average Briton, Slovakia is one of Europe's less well-known countries. Why not do something to change that sad state of affairs with our Quick Quiz?

Family issues

looking for english speaking toddlers to play with

All about the ins and outs of family life - kids, parents, and all the other domestic stuff. (Anecdotes and updates about your family belong in the Knight & Rabbit, not here.)

looking for english speaking toddlers to play with

Postby Mr Lally » Sun 20 Feb 2011 21:46 GMT

hi,

we have just moved to victoria gozo and are staying till end of july my daughter poppy is 2 and a half and would really love to meet up with any other toddlers who she can chat too. edwina (mr lallys partner)
There's loads more to see and do on British Expat— why not check out our home page?
Posted by:
Mr Lally
Supporter

Postby Eggs » Mon 21 Feb 2011 05:48 GMT

Its a shame you are in Gozo as our daughther is also 2 and a half, if you are ever over on the mainland let us know.
===================
Rob Marna Harry Zara :P
===================
Posted by:
Eggs
Supporter

Postby Mr Lally » Wed 23 Feb 2011 21:24 GMT

im sure we will come over at some point so will keep you posted , like wise if you visit gozo and your daughter wants to come play let me know we are in victoria. edwina
There's loads more to see and do on British Expat— why not check out our home page?
Posted by:
Mr Lally
Supporter

Mother & Baby Groups

Postby sirgeorge » Mon 28 Feb 2011 15:50 GMT

We have not long moved to Malta with our 4 month old son and would like to meet some other people with children. Does anyone know if there are any mother and baby groups around?
Posted by:
sirgeorge
Supporter

Postby Mr Lally » Wed 9 Mar 2011 19:23 GMT

My other half tells me to check out cana movement on google, apparently it's a bit like NCT groups in the UK, and they arrange mother and baby groups. However, we have no personal experience of them, so it's just a pointer. Hope that helps sirgeorge?
Posted by:
Mr Lally
Supporter

Return to Family issues