It is currently Wed 21 Aug 2019 13:18 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five pub quiz questions – Quick Quiz
    As a change from our usual helping of country-related trivia, here's a tasty selection of five "pub quiz" type general knowledge questions. Have a go!

Family issues

mummy friends

All about the ins and outs of family life - kids, parents, and all the other domestic stuff. (Anecdotes and updates about your family belong in the Knight & Rabbit, not here.)

mummy friends

Postby mummy2bella » Tue 16 Apr 2013 07:19 GMT

Hi my name is zoe im 25 and im living in fgura with my husband and my LG of 10 months. i've been in malta for 4 years and still havent got any friends, i've tried going to a mother and baby group but im so shy im scared to talk to the other mothers. im trying to learn maltese at the moment but it is very hard especially as i cant roll my R's lol! all im looking for is some mummy friends to meet for coffees or even have them to my house for coffee i just need some good friends to talk with and so my LG can make some baby friends.

i really hope to hear from you lovely mummies soon :) xx
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
mummy2bella
Free member

Postby maltagirl » Mon 17 Jun 2013 13:18 GMT

Hi Zoe, I also live in Fgura and I have a 9-month old boy. I'd love to meet up with you, especially since none of my friends have children as young as mine :-) Have you found anywhere in Fgura that is relatively baby-friendly where we could meet?
Posted by:
maltagirl

Hey!

Postby mummy2bella » Mon 17 Jun 2013 17:46 GMT

Hi yeah there is the galleria where I take my princess also there is
The park and swimming pools :) on Wednesday I'm going to the outside pool in marsascala :) if you like you can add me on Facebook, [Link to FB info deleted. Please read the forum rules. Kay]
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
mummy2bella
Free member

Postby Starfish » Mon 24 Jun 2013 05:03 GMT

Hi Zoe, Welcome to Malta! I'm in Mellieha...but am happy to travel around if you are? Do you have transport? I have a 17month old LB and am due another baby at the end of August. Would love to meet up sometime for a coffee...or even a beach date, now that the weather has HOTTED up!
Hope to hear from you soon
Angie
Posted by:
Starfish

Return to Family issues