It is currently Wed 21 Aug 2019 13:23 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five pub quiz questions – Quick Quiz
    As a change from our usual helping of country-related trivia, here's a tasty selection of five "pub quiz" type general knowledge questions. Have a go!

Boats and yachting

keeping a boat in Birzebuggia or Marsaxlokk

Shiver me timbers... here's our forum for all you nautical types!

keeping a boat in Birzebuggia or Marsaxlokk

Postby ROD BROWN » Wed 2 Apr 2008 18:17 GMT

Hi I have a holiday property in Birzebuggia and am wanting to keep a boat in Pretty Bay or nearby. Can anyone provide me a telephone number of who to phone for more info.
Posted by:
ROD BROWN

Postby cazinmalta » Tue 8 Apr 2008 19:13 GMT

Hi I had a friend that that moored a boat there for a season and it was washed up on the rocks after a storm.

You definately have to get the approval of the local MAIN MAN in charge down there... he is know as the Baron of Berzzie...

without him on your side you have no chance of keeping it safe. That applies to all bays
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
cazinmalta
Free member

Postby dave dee » Tue 8 Apr 2008 19:51 GMT

Good tip Caz, I saw them fishing two more broken boats out last week.
There's loads more to see and do on British Expat— why not check out our home page?
Posted by:
dave dee
Supporter

Boat Moorings

Postby johnnieNorway » Sat 12 Apr 2008 08:48 GMT

From what i seen last week, (1 boat wrecked & another adrift being chased up St Pauls bay) is onshore storage a better solution.? I seen a place in Kalkara, Holma or something
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
johnnieNorway
Free member

Return to Boats and yachting