It is currently Sat 16 Feb 2019 12:01 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Laos – Quick Quiz
    Historic "Land of a Million Elephants" and target of more tons of bomb per head than any other country ever, Laos has seen a lot in its time. What do you know about it?

Journalists/TV & Radio Producers/Research Students

Any Brits considering moving to EU (maybe Malta)?

We get a lot of requests from journos wanting to interview expats so here's the place to do it. Please, everyone, have a look and see if you can help. (This is for Malta-specific requests only - general requests belong on the main BE Forum. Press releases/adverts will be deleted, so please don't waste our time. Thanks.)

Any Brits considering moving to EU (maybe Malta)?

Postby paulMT » Tue 23 Aug 2016 11:15 GMT

Hi,

I am a journalist with MaltaToday and am preparing a follow-up article on the effect of the Brexit Vote.

I would like to make contact with any Britons who are considering moving permanently to the EU (maybe Malta) after the Brexit vote.

I would also like to make contact with any British expats in Malta who, following the Brexit vote, are now considering seeking permanent citizenship in Malta.

You can email on pcocks@mediatoday.com.mt

Thanks everyone
Paul
Posted by:
paulMT

Re: Any Brits considering moving to EU (maybe Malta)?

Postby gozomark » Fri 9 Sep 2016 20:28 GMT

Hi Paul

just to clarify

"permanent citizenship" - doesnt really mean anything - citizenship is citizenship - if you mean are any UK citizens considering applying for a Maltese passport, yes a few are, but the general advice is dont bother - Malta wont issue passports unless willing to pay € 650,000 for them
Posted by:
gozomark
Site Admin

Return to Journalists/TV & Radio Producers/Research Students