It is currently Thu 12 Dec 2019 10:23 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Slovakia – Quick Quiz
    To your average Briton, Slovakia is one of Europe's less well-known countries. Why not do something to change that sad state of affairs with our Quick Quiz?

Repatriation

Back to England

Here's where to discuss the practicalities and issues involved in moving back to the UK.

Back to England

Postby Scottys » Mon 14 Sep 2009 13:36 GMT

We are a family of 5, 3 children, 17, 12 & 11 - returning to UK in June 2010 we have lived in USA past 5 yrs - just started planning our return & wanted to talk to similar famlies who have recently returned to UK - from USA, what they did, problems they found, what they would have done different etc.
Posted by:
Scottys

Postby Kay » Mon 14 Sep 2009 13:41 GMT

Hi Scottys

Welcome to the British Expat forum. I'm not sure if we have members in the same boat as you, but I'll keep my fingers crossed that perhaps someone may come along to help you.

Good luck with your plans.
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Moving back to UK

Postby alisonjoy » Fri 18 Sep 2009 16:44 GMT

Hi, I've been here with my 3 children for 7 years and we're planning on moving home to the UK next spring, 2010. I have to sell my house. I lost my job 3 months ago and feel the need to be near family.
I'd be interested to hear about others' experiences of moving home from US to UK.
Alison
Posted by:
alisonjoy

Return to Repatriation