It is currently Thu 21 Sep 2017 13:55 GMT
Change font size

Adverts

British Chocolate Club - Free Worldwide Delivery

Post here if you want to advertise your goods and services on the BE Forum. This forum is pre-moderated so your ads won't be seen until you've paid for them. Adverts cost £15 for a 90-day listing. This is the ONLY section on this forum which allows adverts. Adverts anywhere else will be deleted.

British Chocolate Club - Free Worldwide Delivery

Postby BritishChocClub » Mon 9 Feb 2015 19:18 GMT

Hey, my name is Rob and I founded http://www.BritishChocolateClub.com

So after all the kerfuffle between Hershey and Cadbury we decided to run with an idea to try and help people who want to buy British chocolate but no longer can. The idea is simple you subscribe to our club and we send you chocolate, between 400-500 grams a month (ten bars or so).

Now being British myself I am very value orientated so I was determined to offer great value to our customers. Obviously shipping British chocolate from the UK is very expensive and on most sites delivery costs £7-£9 on top, even on small orders. We wanted to be different so we offer free shipping, we can do this by offering memberships rather than one time sales.

Now that does not mean you have to sign a contract or stay a member forever. You can just sign up, get one box and quit your membership. That is no problem at all and is as easy as clicking a button but we hope you stay and so far our results have been positive... which allows us to continue to keep our prices low.

If you would like to join memberships are $24.95 / month, or $19.95 a month if you sign up for three months at a time.

Also as a bonus for reading all the way through my text wall use the code BEFORUM20for 20% off your first month.

Oh and yes if you want particular chocolates included every month then just shoot us an email and we will accommodate you. We usually find it best to be either all surprise chocolates on 50% you choose and 50% surprise, as that is just more fun.

Thanks for reading!

Ps.
Any questions or anything then feel free to email me at Rob[AT]BritishChocolateClub.com
Posted by:
BritishChocClub

Re: British Chocolate Club - Free Worldwide Delivery

Postby Kay » Tue 10 Feb 2015 08:17 GMT

Hi Rob, thanks for your ad. Nice website!

Do you really ship "wordwide"? Do you require special packaging for hot countries? We used to live in Thailand and I can't imagine what chocolate would have been like if it was delivered unrefrigerated. By the way, we could get a lot of Cadbury's products there but the one thing I really wanted and couldn't get was Cadbury's flake. We looked everywhere! We also tried in Malaysia - no joy. I think we finally managed to track them down in Singapore. It's not that I'm a chocoholic, I wanted them for putting in ice creams.

I wonder if it might help you to know what chocolate bars are hard to find in which countries. Maybe some others might chip in with their experiences.

Good luck with your business.
Kay's Blog - My blog about online business and earning money online.

Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Re: British Chocolate Club - Free Worldwide Delivery

Postby BritishChocClub » Tue 10 Feb 2015 15:42 GMT

Thanks Kay!

We do ship worldwide, shipping to hotter countries is a challenge, we are still experimenting with the best packaging to give the chocolate the best chance but as you say to some countries you have to expect some melting. I was in Thailand last year and it got up to 42C - I pretty much melted so chocolate would not stand much of a chance.

Yes it would be helpful to hear what other people crave. I love a Flake as well, also love the Double Decker bars, didn't even try one until I was about 25 but then loved them. Don't think I have ever seen them in another country.
Posted by:
BritishChocClub

Return to Adverts