It is currently Mon 19 Aug 2019 06:21 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five pub quiz questions – Quick Quiz
    As a change from our usual helping of country-related trivia, here's a tasty selection of five "pub quiz" type general knowledge questions. Have a go!

Residency and Immigration Issues

Do I need a permit?

Even though Bulgaria's now joined the EU, there's still a host of residency questions facing the would-be immigrant. Ask them here!

Do I need a permit?

Postby bulbtime » Sat 7 Dec 2013 09:05 GMT

I will be coming from the UK to Varna and would like to stay there as a tourist for about 5 months, am I able to do this with my British passport without having to apply for a permit or visa?
Posted by:
bulbtime

Postby zebra » Sat 8 Nov 2014 07:58 GMT

I WAS TOLD YES BY A BULGARIAN PROPERTY AGENT BUT IT IS BETTER TO GET ID CARD.
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
zebra
Free member

Postby zebra » Sat 8 Nov 2014 08:01 GMT

MY SISTER WHO LIVES IN TURKEY USED TO CROSS THE BORDER INTO GREECE THEN BACK AGAIN AND HOUR LATER. SHE WAS ONLY ALLOWED TO LIVE IN TURKEY FOR THREE MONTHS AT A TIME, SHE HAS BEEN THERE NOW FOR THIRTEEN YEARS. THAT'S A LOT OF BORDER CROSSINGS.
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
zebra
Free member

Postby Dave » Sat 8 Nov 2014 20:49 GMT

Hi, Zebra, and welcome.

Could you please turn off your caps lock? Your posts here and elsewhere are very welcome, and there's a lot of good stuff in them, but unfortunately posts all in capital letters read as if you're SHOUTING EVERYTHING, which distracts from what you're saying. (It makes them less easy to read, too.)

Thanks. :-)
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Residency and Immigration Issues