It is currently Wed 23 Oct 2019 04:57 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five alliterative questions – Quick Quiz
    Here are five questions with a common theme - the key word in all of them begins "b*mb". Why not bimble through them and see how many you can get right?

Jumble Sale

Removal of links

This forum is for all the jumbled up info about Spain. We've asked that, on the info forums, you please post on the relevant forums, start new threads for new topics, and please keep on topic. Otherwise the info is too hard to find for those coming after, and people end up having to repeatedly answer the same questions. (If your posting is locked in here, please feel free to post again in the appropriate place.)

Removal of Links

Postby james Summary » Tue 6 Mar 2007 22:25 GMT

I thought that something like a Forum to Aid other Ex Pats was an OPEN speak and talk about things that we Ex Pats could do helping each other.
I never thought that there was a Competition involved with yourselves and other Web Sites. It just goes to show that people pretend to offer a service but really they are in it for Money!
Posted by:
james Summary

Re: Removal of Links

Postby Dave » Wed 7 Mar 2007 02:13 GMT

james Summary wrote:I thought that something like a Forum to Aid other Ex Pats was an OPEN speak and talk about things that we Ex Pats could do helping each other.

Yes, it's open. No, it's not a free-for-all. We have rules. If you don't like them, you're free to go elsewhere.

I never thought that there was a Competition involved with yourselves and other Web Sites. It just goes to show that people pretend to offer a service but really they are in it for Money!

We've never made any secret of the fact that we're in this for money, and if you'd bothered to read the posting guidelines in the first place you'd know that already. It's called earning a living. This is how we earn ours.
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Jumble Sale