It is currently Wed 23 Oct 2019 06:37 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five alliterative questions – Quick Quiz
    Here are five questions with a common theme - the key word in all of them begins "b*mb". Why not bimble through them and see how many you can get right?

Jumble Sale

Can anybody help me... please!!

This forum is for all the jumbled up info about Spain. We've asked that, on the info forums, you please post on the relevant forums, start new threads for new topics, and please keep on topic. Otherwise the info is too hard to find for those coming after, and people end up having to repeatedly answer the same questions. (If your posting is locked in here, please feel free to post again in the appropriate place.)

Can anybody help me... please!!

Postby Elaine515997 » Fri 21 Sep 2007 12:10 GMT

Hello,

We are thinking about moving from the UK to Spain to live. We have two young children aged 1 and 3. We are really just after any advice from families that were in a similar situation and how they and their children coped with a big move such as this.

I also hope that someone could recommend areas of Spain where there are british people so that we don't feel completely isolated.

I hope you can help!
Posted by:
Elaine515997

Postby Dave » Fri 21 Sep 2007 14:34 GMT

I've shifted this from the "Moving to Spain - which area?" board as the first of your two questions belongs on the "Family/Pets" board.

Feel free to post them again, but please do so on the appropriate boards - and please give your topics titles which give some idea of what you're asking. Our posting guidelines (which I hope you've read) explain why.
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Jumble Sale