It is currently Tue 14 Aug 2018 10:34 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Ukraine – Quick Quiz
    It's the largest country by land area that lies entirely within Europe. And the first line of its national anthem says, reassuringly, that it's not dead yet. But what else do you know about Ukraine?

Adverts

Audio/Visual/Home Cinema installer looking to make contacts

Post here if you want to advertise your goods and services on the BE Forum. This forum is pre-moderated so your ads won't be seen until you've paid for them. Adverts cost £15 for a 90-day listing. This is the ONLY section on this forum which allows adverts. Adverts anywhere else will be deleted.

Audio/Visual/Home Cinema installer looking to make contacts

Postby SKennedyJones » Thu 12 Jun 2014 13:34 GMT

Hi everyone!

I'm Steve and I'm an audio-visual (music and TV systems) installer and I'm looking to move to France (Limousin/Lot area) around March 2015. As part of this, I'm looking to build up some contacts, either trades such as builders, electricians, interior designers, or potential customers such as self-builders/renovators, indeed, anyone who needs assistance with domestic audio/visual systems!

My background is 25+ years in Information Technology plus 5 years in AV, my networking and IT skills are now an integral part of almost any AV install and it is fairly standard to include network cabling and WiFi as part of any AV system.

My passion is to work on discrete and stylish systems which blend in to the home (in-wall/in-ceiling speakers, hidden TVs etc.) but I'm happy to work with any client brief.

If you are in a trade which could use some AV expertise, or a home owner who wants some advice, please get in touch. Although I'm not in France at the moment, I'm happy to make a trip or two to meet up with potential contacts (and house-hunt at the same time).

You can email me at sjones(the 'at' symbol)tv-homecinema.com. My web site is www.tv-homecinema.com.

Thanks for reading!

Steve Jones
Posted by:
SKennedyJones

Return to Adverts