It is currently Mon 23 Sep 2019 02:28 GMT
Change font size

Portugal

WHICH Removal Company

WHICH Removal Company

Postby Cindy » Fri 11 Nov 2005 09:18 GMT

Hi all,
I'm just getting quotes in for our move from UK to VDT and they range from
3000 euro - 7000 has anyone heard of or dealt with a company called GLOBAL REMOVALS as theirs has come in the cheapest and hubby said not always the best to use the cheapest his motto is "you get what you pay for", but I know this isn't always the case.
Cheers :)
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
Cindy
Free member

Postby JayneR » Sat 12 Nov 2005 19:17 GMT

Hi Cindy,

It's me! :lol: I hang around in here a lot too. :lol: Sorry, I can't help with your question, I'd already seen it elsewhere but hopefully someone will come up with some useful info.

This is a great forum to hang out in but as you can see from the dates of posts, for some reason, no-one ever comes to the Portugal board! I suppose it's because there are so many forums "in country". Anyway, not to worry.

While you're here, why don't you take a look at the British Expat Forum (scroll up to the top left-hand corner of the page and click) and the BE Magazine page? There's some brilliant stuff in the magazine and the general forum is great for chit chat and interesting info about everything and anything. There's a great joke board if you feel like a laugh.

See ya! :D
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
JayneR
Free member

Postby Cindy » Sat 12 Nov 2005 23:12 GMT

Hi Jayne,
Thanks for the info and help I will enjoy reading the magazine, neer noticed all those links at the top before :o
I noticed not many came to the portugal forum either, don't know.
see you around
:D
Posted by:
Cindy
Free member

Postby grezzle3matthew » Sun 3 Apr 2011 02:20 GMT

I do not agree if cheap there is also a bad service visit http://www.spam-operators.co.uk they can quote you with a reasonable price but they will not undermine their service.
Posted by:
grezzle3matthew

Postby Dave » Sun 3 Apr 2011 03:11 GMT

By engaging spammers like grezzle3matthew to do their "SEO optimisation", they've already undermined their service. Either they don't know he's a spammer, in which case they're naive, or they don't care, in which case they're unscrupulous. :evil:
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Portugal