It is currently Wed 19 Jun 2019 09:18 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Benin – Quick Quiz
    Try our Quick Quiz about Benin - known as Dahomey before 1975 and one of the most powerful kingdoms of pre-colonial West Africa.

Romania

health insurance Romania

health insurance Romania

Postby codybrown » Tue 17 Aug 2010 11:15 GMT

Hi there,

I am new to this site and to Romania. Can anyone help me by letting me know how i can use my BUPA card in Bucharest? I need a BUPA asistance company or something..

Thank you
Posted by:
codybrown

Postby Dave » Tue 17 Aug 2010 22:49 GMT

BE is a community as well as a business. We welcome people who join in and contribute to our discussions or offer help to our other members.

However, we don't allow company recommendations - no matter how well intentioned. It's a disincentive to advertise for the company recommended, it's unfair on companies that have paid for their adverts, and it encourages spammers to post fake "satisfied customer" testimonials.

NOTE: This is a stock reply - please read it as it contains the solution to your issue. Thanks - BE Team
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Tue 17 Aug 2010 22:49 GMT

In any case, surely the easiest way of finding out would be to ask BUPA themselves or look on their website?
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Romania