It is currently Fri 13 Dec 2019 04:50 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Slovakia – Quick Quiz
    To your average Briton, Slovakia is one of Europe's less well-known countries. Why not do something to change that sad state of affairs with our Quick Quiz?

Immigration, Visas, Residency, Medicals

Fully qualified driving instructor with MS

Here's the place to discuss all the red tape, rules, and regulations - the hoops you have to jump through before getting to the sunshine.

Fully qualified driving instructor with MS

Postby CISSYCAPRISE » Sun 20 Mar 2011 21:21 GMT

HI GUYS ME AND MY PARTNER WANT TO MOVE TO AUS?IM FULLY QUALIFIED DRIVING INSTRUCTOR BUT I HAVE MS?THIS DOESNT EFFECT MY DRIVING OR TEACHING WILL I GET REFUSED A VISA?WE HAVE 2 KIDS ASWELL,REALLY NEED HELP AS I DONT KNOW WHERE TO START?
Posted by:
CISSYCAPRISE

Postby Dave » Mon 21 Mar 2011 02:11 GMT

Hi

Have you looked at the Immigration Department sites linked to in the topic "About Australian Visas?" That's the best place to start.

Unfortunately, it doesn't look as if driving instructors are one of the skilled occupations they're listing at the moment, so that may make things more difficult.

By the way, could you please do us a favour and turn your caps lock off? It's generally regarded as being rather rude on the Internet - the equivalent of shouting. Thanks. :-)

Good luck with your research, and I hope you find the information you need to make your decision.
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Immigration, Visas, Residency, Medicals