It is currently Wed 26 Sep 2018 13:13 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Paraguay – Quick Quiz
    Paraguay, named after the river that flows centrally through it, is one of just two landlocked countries in the Americas. What else do you know about it?

Journalists/TV & Radio Producers/Research Students

ITV Do you have a home in Bulgaria from hell?

We get a lot of requests from journos wanting to interview expats so here's the place to do it. Please, everyone, have a look and see if you can help. (This is for Bulgaria-specific requests only - general requests belong on the main BE Forum. Press releases/adverts will be deleted, so please don't waste our time. Thanks.)

ITV Do you have a home in Bulgaria from hell?

Postby michami » Wed 12 Nov 2008 14:55 GMT

ITV. We are looking for stories for a new primetime TV series. Do you know of any British expats whose home abroad has become a living nightmare? We want to hear about homes bought to start new life abroad that have proven disastrous. Have you had problems with nightmare builders or is the house you've ended up with not what you signed up for? If you have VIDEO FOOTAGE of your home then we are definitely interested! Please contact: homes@itv.com
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
michami
Free member

who hasn't!

Postby thetravelbug » Wed 25 Mar 2009 18:40 GMT

I am sure you have been swamped - welcome to my sorry story - 3 lots of builders, several court cases, ripped off left right and centre, Scottish couple tried to squat in my house and blackmail me....list goes on and on....
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
thetravelbug
Free member

Return to Journalists/TV & Radio Producers/Research Students