It is currently Wed 26 Sep 2018 12:21 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Paraguay – Quick Quiz
    Paraguay, named after the river that flows centrally through it, is one of just two landlocked countries in the Americas. What else do you know about it?

Journalists/TV & Radio Producers/Research Students

House Hunters International

We get a lot of requests from journos wanting to interview expats so here's the place to do it. Please, everyone, have a look and see if you can help. (This is for Bulgaria-specific requests only - general requests belong on the main BE Forum. Press releases/adverts will be deleted, so please don't waste our time. Thanks.)

House Hunters International

Postby MichelleJames » Thu 17 Jun 2010 20:25 GMT

If you are currently looking for or have recently bought a home abroad, we'd like to put your story on TV!

Our hit show is looking for energetic individuals, couples and families to share their story about moving abroad. Participating in our show is a lot of fun and a great way to document your exciting search for a home and new life abroad. In addition, you will receive compensation for your time and efforts. Contributors should be fluent in English and between the ages of 25-50 with fun, enthusiastic personalities.

If you are interested in participating with our show or learning more, please send an email to househunterscasting@leopardfilms.com.
Posted by:
MichelleJames

Re: House Hunters International

Postby Trev » Fri 18 Jun 2010 12:47 GMT

MichelleJames wrote: between the ages of 25-50 with fun, enthusiastic personalities.

Would be interesting to know the reason behind your upper age limit.
Trev & Vania - Varna - Bulgaria

http://www.tcinbg.net
Posted by:
Trev
Supporter

Postby Kay » Fri 18 Jun 2010 12:57 GMT

I must admit that I was a bit taken aback by that too, Trev. That would be me out also as an over 50.

I guess it's because we over 50s sit by the fire with tartan rugs over our legs, never do anything, and have no zest for life or change. I don't even know what the Internet is. Do you?
Not Delia - Foodie blog with lots of reviews and recipes.
Posted by:
Kay
Site Admin

Postby Trev » Fri 18 Jun 2010 15:01 GMT

Sorry didn't quite understand your question Kate, er sorry, Kay, brains getting a bit addled, must be an age thing.

Anyway, if you don't know what intercourse is by now M'Dear I feel a bit sorry for you. Your missing out on so much fun without any risk.

Posted by:
Trev
Supporter

Postby Trev » Fri 18 Jun 2010 15:01 GMT

Sorry didn't quite understand your question Kate, er sorry, Kay, brains getting a bit addled, must be an age thing.

Anyway, if you don't know what intercourse is by now M'Dear I feel a bit sorry for you. Your missing out on so much fun without any risk.

Posted by:
Trev
Supporter

Postby Trev » Fri 18 Jun 2010 15:02 GMT

Posted by:
Trev
Supporter

Postby Dave » Fri 18 Jun 2010 15:55 GMT

Trev, do you find you suffer from short term memory loss these days? :twisted:
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Fri 18 Jun 2010 15:56 GMT

Trev, do you find you suffer from short term memory loss these days? :twisted:
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Postby Trev » Fri 18 Jun 2010 16:22 GMT

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Inconsistent internet connection at the moment, really getting me down. I've threatened to go elsewhere, only problem is that there is no elsewhere, and they know it. :cry:

Posted by:
Trev
Supporter

Return to Journalists/TV & Radio Producers/Research Students