It is currently Sun 24 Mar 2019 19:43 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Lá Fhéile Pádraig sona daoibh!
    Kay and Dave would like to wish all our readers with Irish connections a very happy St Patrick's Day!

Family and Pets

Driving cats to BG

... and other domestic issues. This forum is to deal with information about these issues. Anecdotes and updates about your family and pets should go in "The Rose", not here.

Driving cats to BG

Postby Ria123 » Wed 23 Nov 2011 10:22 GMT

Hi. We are currently looking at buying a property in BG - going out in Feb to have a look and, hopefully, moving July - ish. I have 2 questions please. We have 2 cats to bring with us and I'm a bit concerned about the length of time they'd be in the van for. Any advice on the quickest way from UK to BG? Also, we haven't ruled out bringing our 2 geese with us (as we'll be living on a smallholding of some sort we hope) - even more concerned about them as we wouldn't be able to let them out at all until we got there. Do you think it would be selfish of me to bring them and put them through stress? It's just that they're part of the family - certainly wouldn't be on our self sufficient menu!! I've probably answered my own question as I can't bear the thought of them suffering - has anyone ever taken poultry with them to BG? Would love to know how it went. Thx
There's loads more to see and do on British Expat— why not check out our home page?
Posted by:
Ria123
Premium Member

Postby Trev » Wed 23 Nov 2011 12:34 GMT

Maybe you should check out the DEFRA website, google it.
Trev & Vania - Varna - Bulgaria

http://www.tcinbg.net
Posted by:
Trev
Supporter

Postby Ria123 » Wed 23 Nov 2011 20:33 GMT

Will do Trev - thanks for that. Ria x
There's loads more to see and do on British Expat— why not check out our home page?
Posted by:
Ria123
Premium Member

Return to Family and Pets