It is currently Mon 10 Dec 2018 04:17 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• British Expat Forum – reduced service
    With regret, we've decided to close down most of the British Expat Forum to new posts. Existing Premium Members and Supporters will keep their privileges for the lifetime of the forum.

Bulgaria - Other

Hotel accommodation needed

Post here only if your question doesn't belong anywhere else. Don't post loads of questions all in one message - that would defeat the point of the forums and such posts will be deleted (don't feel embarrassed if you have 5 or 6 questions - you're welcome to ask them in separate posts in the appropriate place). (NB - if you want to post about something not Bulgaria-specific, then use the main British Expat Forum.)

Hotel accommodation needed

Postby Doc4Doc » Thu 28 Jun 2012 23:27 GMT

Hi folks, I have just purchased a property in a village called Bistrentsi which is a short distance from Byala Nr Rouse. I am going over in late July to start furnishing and decorating. My problem is that I cant seem to find any hotels in or near Bayala. Can anyone help please.
Posted by:
Doc4Doc

Postby Dave » Fri 29 Jun 2012 12:11 GMT

I'm sure there are a couple of hotels at least in the Byala (Ob. Ruse) area. However, our rules don't allow people to post recommendations of particular businesses on the public boards, for reasons we've explained in the posting guidelines.

My advice to you is to keep digging on the Internet - you should be able to find something, even if you have to use Google's page translation facility to get the info you're after.

Good luck with your search, and I hope you come up with something soon. Meanwhile, I'm locking this topic in case someone comes along and tries to recommend their own business.
British Newspapers Online - your handy guide to the UK's national, regional and local press!
ErgoGuides - Great travel and business eBooks from British Expat!
Posted by:
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Bulgaria - Other