It is currently Thu 18 Oct 2018 21:50 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five questions about Ghana – Quick Quiz
    The cradle of the Ashanti Empire and known to mediaeval European explorers as the Gold Coast, Ghana was the first country in Western Africa to achieve independence. But how much do you know about it?

Schools/Education

english medium school for kids

If you've got kids of school age, or you're considering studying in Bulgaria yourself, this is where to post.

english medium school for kids

Postby golumolu » Sat 25 Aug 2012 11:31 GMT

Hi we are moving to varna, would like to admit our daughter for english medium school class 2. Any idea where we can contact its really urgent

thanks
Posted by:
golumolu

Can someone please help?

Postby ursukanta » Wed 27 Mar 2013 14:19 GMT

I need to know about a primary english medium school in Bulgaria for my 4 years old daughter. Can someone please put me in right direction. Thanks
Posted by:
ursukanta

Postby bones » Wed 27 Mar 2013 14:38 GMT

Hi,

Children don't start school here until the age of 7, but you should be able to enrol her in nursery,
Don't know if you would find an english speking school for her age group
Reminder: Premium Membership is required for access to private messages. Sign up now!
Posted by:
bones
Free member

Postby FishAndBear » Mon 8 Jul 2013 13:01 GMT

This seems like a familiar theme, we too are planning to move to Bulgaria, probably to the Varna area but are having difficulty finding an English medium international school.

We have 2 children, a 10 year old girl and a 15 year old boy, both are fluent in Russian and English and have experienced British international and American curricula during their school careers.

Any advice would be gratefully welcomed.
Posted by:
FishAndBear

Return to Schools/Education