It is currently Mon 14 Oct 2019 21:17 GMT
Change font size

Latest Message from British Expat:

• Five alliterative questions – Quick Quiz
    Here are five questions with a common theme - the key word in all of them begins "b*mb". Why not bimble through them and see how many you can get right?

State schools/education

sixth form in Malta

Here's the place to discuss schools in the state system. Private schools are commercially operated businesses just like any other, so they're included with all the other premium content. Any posts here about non-state schools will be removed.

sixth form in Malta

Postby maltarachel » Wed 18 May 2011 12:09 GMT

Hi everyone,
I'm planning on relocating to Malta from the UK in summer 2012. My youngest son, who will then be 16 and have just done GCSE's, is accompanying me. We intend to live in the Msida area as I already have an older son studying medicine at the University of Malta.
I'm looking for advice regarding which sixth form to enrol my youngest son at. We'd prefer him to be somewhere that has some other English students and also where he can do 'A Levels rather that the IB.
Is there anyone out there who has some experience in this area??
Many thanks.
Posted by:
maltarachel

6th form

Postby mandy27660 » Thu 23 Jun 2011 20:47 GMT

Hello , im relocating to Malta in the autumn , and need to know about 6th form for my daughter ,who enjoys english litriture , physics ,drama, it, geography and media . Did you get anywhere with your posting ? if so can you help me , we will be living in Marsascala.thanks Mandy
Posted by:
mandy27660

Sixth Form

Postby Cutieculchie » Sun 12 Jan 2014 09:12 GMT

Hi as we intend moving when our
son finishes secondary school in UK I
Wonder have you found a suitable place
for sixth form/A level education?

Many thanks.
Posted by:
Cutieculchie

Return to State schools/education